Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Immune Boosting Recipes

Health Benefits From Herbs, Spices and Foods
The jury is dived about fortified vitamins, some say that they work against inflammatory disorders. For me thats how it seemed. I don't argue, I found ways to get what I needed by eating powerful foods and coming up with recipes where I could use as much nutrient charged ingredients I could put together and taste great!

I no longer have stomach pain and horrible swelling, not for two years now. I use every herb and spice I can in my cooking. Garlic,cilantro,rosemary,cumin(lots of it, it is the best), coriander(it is the manna seed the bible talks about),cinnamon, raw ginger. many other healing spices and herbs. Beans of every type especially black beans and lentils, very powerful food. My dentist, who is an Asian nutritionist consultant as well says no fruit, only bananas, they regulate sugar. Other fruits have too much sugar, Morgellons, cancer thrives on sugar. Tomatoes have lactose, if you're lactose intolerance, can cause stomach cramps. I had to stay away from dairy all together for a couple years. No sugar, no sugar! Lots and lots of olive oil, also very good.


No artificial sugar, honey if you really need sweet.


Organic meat, vegetables whenever possible. Try and avoid processed foods, no hydrogenated foods at all!


I eat homemade soups and stews 3 times a week. My lesions are nearly gone and leg tremors gone, neurological symptoms near normal,sensitivity to light much, much better,no black specks for two years, and no fibers for 3 years.
Black Bean Chili Recipe
Here's my black bean chili recipe even my husband with severe ulcers can eat, because I don't use chili powder. It is the ultimate power food!
In 2 tbsp. olive oil, fry small, chopped, onion, 1 cup chopped, brown mushrooms, diced green pepper, add 1 lb. hamburger, brown, add 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic 3 tsp. sea salt, 2 tsp. black pepper. Add, med. size can of tomato sauce, can of black beans drained, but don't rinse, 1/2 Tbsp. black olives, chopped Tbsp. lime juice, 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce, 1/2 C. brown rice, 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar or red wine, stir. Add enough water for a soupy consistency.
You can use diced carrots, celery if desired
Simmer low heat 3 hours add 1 cup of water every hour and stir well occasionally. After 3 hours, add enough water for desired thickness only.
Half hour before serving(not before, for fullest flavor): chop handful of cilantro,rosemary,parsley,oregano, whatever (fresh herbs you think will work) toss in the pot with one whole bay leaf. (remove bay leaf before serving).

Stir gently until distributed.

Ok this is where you can get creative, or use what is on hand any of these and whatever else you think will go.

Heaping tsp. coriander, cumin, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp paprika.

I use a lot of the above herbs and spices in chicken soup, 1 tps lemon juice, 1/2 tsp. ginger, white wine to taste if desired. Instead of red wine and hot sauce

In the past two years I haven't had much problem with my stomach, urine problems, bowel problems. It has been all good for my system.

If your not used to high fiber diet, you may want to use as a side dish for a while.

It may make you cramp a bit at first and have more than average bowel movement. It's backed up sludge that needs cleansing to be honest. You will regulate.

You may notice more activity in the beginning, hard bits, junk flush up out of skin, bear with it! That's your immune system kicking the buggers, bad bacteria out. If you eat this 3 times a week, I eat if for a snack now, (black bean chips and use for a dip, yummy), in about two months your stomach swelling will be much better, muscle pain, joint pain all your symptoms will improve. I used to have real problems with my organs, urine problems ,bowel problems, heart, everything is much better now. My lesions used to look like someone hacked me up with a hatchet and I couldn't move for the swelling. Now my lesions are nearly gone. I had it bad for 5 years and had to learn what's best to eat.

I use pulverized ginger, and lemon juice in my bath and it sloughs off rough skin, also good for dandruff. Works excellent for my cats dander. I wet a cloth and put ginger and lemon inside and rub cloth all over areas affected. Don't get in poor kitty's eyes and make sure cloth wet enough so it's not too concentrated and give them a good comb out.. Do this every three days and their dander is gone. I finally convinced my Hubby to use it, he was plagued with heavy dandruff for months. He finally couldn't stand it and no shampoo worked. I take the pulverized ginger 1 Tbsp. and 1 Tbsp. of lemon juice, work it in and leave it for 5 minutes. It makes his hair and scalp feel good. Now I only have to treat him once a week and there is no embarrassing flaking in between.


I wish you all the luck, I know how baffling it this disorder can be!

Bake 350 oven 35-40 min.
Stacey' Favorite
Unstirred UnFried Beef
Beef strips 1lb
Head of broccoli cut large pieces
Med. sized quartered tomatoes 2
Small cremini mushrooms sm. carton halved
1/2 lb baby carrots halved
4 cloves of garlic rough chopped
small onion rough chopped
1 tbsp.coriander, salt, pepper
olive oil
stir fry sauce
Lay vegetable and beef in single layer on cookie sheet
Drizzle liberally with olive oil
distribute garlic evenly
sprinkle coriander evenly, sea salt,pepper to taste
cover tightly with foil and seal around edges around cookie sheet
toss lightly with as much rice as you desire and as much stir fry sauce as you like.
READ MY POST ON SPICE AND HERB BENEFITS AND PLAY AROUND WITH THEM. CUMIN IS ONE SPICE YOU CANT GO WRONG. I USE IT LIBERALLY ON EVERYTHING WHEN I CAN. THE BENEFITS FROM IT ARE OUTSTANDING. BRUSH OLIVE OIL AND SPRINKLE CHICKEN TILL COATED WITH CUMIN, SALT, PEPPER AND BAKE 400 OVEN HALF HOUR. VN!








No comments:

Followers

Do you think Health Canada should investigate morgellons?

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger